Beneath the Surface
"Beneath the Surface" was created in collaboration with Dr. Jeremy Ullmann, Research Fellow in Neurology at Boston Children's Hospital. Taking advantage of the transparent skin of the zebrafish we were able to image and observe individual neurons within the brain and body. To create a single image of a fish we had to acquire of 20GB of images before carefully reconstructing them.
This image was captured at high-resolution in 3D using state-of-the-art fluorescence microscopy at the University of Queensland's, Queensland Brain Institute.
This is a limited edition print as part of the exhibition "Beneath the Surface" at Pieces of Eight Gallery (https://www.piecesofeight.com.au/) from April 6 - 29, 2017.
100% of the profits from the sales of these prints will be donated to schizophrenia research.
- Edition of 30
- Archival Inks on 255gsm Metalic Gloss Photographic Paper
- Ships within Australia within 3 weeks of order
- Ships internationally within 3 weeks of order via Australian standard international post with signature on delivery (~6 business days)
- 40 x 60 cm / 16 x 24" print (image size: 33 x 55 cm)
- 90 x 135 cm / 36 x 54" print (image size 80 x 130 cm)