Within the in-between
"Within the in-between" reveals the brain cells and their complex interwoven processes. To create this image varying colours have been used to reflect the changing depths of the neuronal processes as they extend through the brain. This image was captured at high-resolution in 3D using state-of-the-art fluorescence microscopy at the University of Queensland's, Queensland Brain Institute.
This is a limited edition print as part of the exhibition "Beneath the Surface" at Pieces of Eight Gallery (https://www.piecesofeight.com.au/) from April 6 - 29, 2017.
100% of the profits from the sales of these prints will be donated to schizophrenia research.
- Edition of 30
- Archival Inks on 310gsm Fine Art Paper
- Ships within Australia within 3 weeks of order
- Ships internationally within 3 weeks of order via Australian standard international post with signature on delivery (~6 business days)
- 30 x 45 cm / 12 x 18" print (image size: 34 x 45 cm)
- 70 x 105 cm / 28 x 42" print (image size 65 x 100 cm)